Thursday, February 23, 2006


nazdravi! (cheers)


yuck!!!


Kate and Laura (my british flatmates) standing next to a barrel of Becherovka.


it was snowing all day!


natural spring stop


lady filling her mug from the spring, you will see people all over the city carrying these mugs and stopping at each spring for a drink.

Well today is Friday Feb. 24 today we take a bus to Plzeƈ where we will take a tour of the Pilsner Urquell brewery, yeah more beer! On Tuesday we visited Karlovy Vary, and toured the natural springs located throughout the city but also visited the Jan Becker Muzeum home of Becherovka bitter sweet herbal liqueur. Wow all I have to say is that stuff will put some hair on your chest. I'm sure by the pictures above you can tell how yummy it was!
Things are going great, it's is very cold here, yesterday it snowed all day, but today is looking pretty good, bright and sunny, maybe a bit brisk outside but I guess I will find out when I get there.
Hope everyone is doing well -Na shledanou

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home