Thursday, April 27, 2006

Finally, it is here at last! I will soon be leaving Prague to head to Italy for the next 10 days! I am really excited to be traveling to Rome, Florence and Venice, maybe even Pisa! I can't wait to see all my friends studying in Italy for a night as we are able to crash at their place for one night! I am really excited to see them and how their life is in Italy. In other news, my roommate from back home in Manhattan, Monica, came to visit these past few days! When I walked out of my dormitory I saw Monica standing on the sidewalk and I couldn't help but give her a huge hug! I was so happy to see my good old' roommie! Wither her she brought Carrie, and they will be traveling through Italy about the same time we are! I was so happy to have Monica here for the couple of days that she was! We went to dinner at some pretty cool places, a beer garden and club architecktu! Bother were very good and filled with wonderful conversation! I can't wait to get back to Manhattan to start the next college year but not the next school year - a Monica quote. Well that is about it so I hope everyone is doing well and I guess I will post in about a week and a half so until then ...ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home