Saturday, February 10, 2007

i know what i was doing exactly one year ago.

Shoving my belongings into and over sized suitcase and a backpack. Carefully considering my carry-ons and packing my laptop into its bag. I was saying good-bye to friends, and crying over what would soon be a devastated broken heart, how that happened i will never know. I have an exceptionally good memory when it comes to remembering certain things. And i can say with total honesty that i can look back at some of those last days and let loose an ear to ear grin. Remembering some of the words that were spoken to me made me feel like a million.
But everything i guess was meant to be.

Prague was on the horizon of my sight line and London was calling. I learned so much in my months of travel and can't think of one thing that i would change. Everything good or bad, planned or not it all led to laughter and experience.
The thing i miss most about Czech Tech is the people. Nothing, and i mean nothing will be more hilarious than Czech surprises and spending time in mac and laura land. I think that the people that i meet there are some of the most wonderful people i know. And one thing is true, Kate, Laura, Laura, Iain, James, Erik, Nick, Matt, Dustin, Ramon, Celeste, Murry, Luke,that Italian guy, and the Australian guy, were SO much fun to be around! I want to go back to the PM bar, the pirate party, the Goat and the club in the basement, more than anything!

One year ago i was scared, sad, excited and probably about to vomit all at the same time, and now as i face this next leap i feel the same. here is to one year ago, the best and worst day of my life. Good luck all you new Czech Tech-ers i wish you all the best...and worst [it makes you stronger.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home