Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Ok so I guess I am "it", thanks Allison. And just to brief everyone else this little info game is just a few short lists of some of our current surroundings and top picks for the city of Prague, so I guess in a way this is me in a nut shell.


My closet/cubby holes

1_winter coat I refuse to wear again
2_ the number of St. Louis Blues sweatshirts I brought with me
3_blue shirt with sparkly thing/pattern on it Allison made me buy at H&M
4_enough Febreze to rid Prague of stinky-ness, or at least mine
5_ [hold onto your hats for this one] a SKIRT


My pathetic purse

1_wallet (complete with permit & license)
2_camera (I have vowed to take more pictures)
3_my I pod with only 500 songs
4_clinique glosswear for lips in Ginger Blossom
5_wine cork from our first bottle of wine in Castiglione Italy [when we went to visit friends]


My desk

1_water color brushes and paint, bad paintings too
2_mounds of trace paper roughly depicting wall section details
3_floor plans, elevations, and building sections, from mid-crits [haven't touched since]
4_small plastic replica heart [I got from a cheerios box] almost the same size as my miniature mouse
5_A+U [architectural magazine]


Things at home I miss

1_family including Mr. Milo
2_friends I couldn't bring with me
3_my hammock [even though it was a father’s day gift, hahaha dad]
4_the sounds of crickets/cicadas chirping on the summer nights
5_mom's beef stew… so good you don't even understand, that or the meatloaf, call me crazy I don't care, oh yeah real corn on the cob, none of that mini corn business


Things I love in Prague

1_everyday that it isn't raining
2_the goat bar
3_the unforgettable people [yeah for new faces and friends]
4_czech surprises because there is always a good laugh after
5_everything on Allison’s Prague list

oh yeah i also tag the saucy brit James

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home