Friday, April 27, 2007

The time has come. I have a made a decision.

I am moving to Baltimore at the end of July and will most likely begin work sometime at the beginning of August.

This was the most difficult decision I think that I have ever made. I spent so much time going over and over pros and cons, needs and wants, the future and the best opportunities for a well rounded experience.

I think I have chosen a great firm for my first post graduation architectural internship. They have nice variety of building types that they work on in their office. And even though they are a whole lot bigger than i wanted to work for, they have a real small community feeling of architects. I have a feeling that i will be thrown right in, busy straight from the get go.

I never thought about Baltimore before I got a phone call from one of the architects at this firm. But I am glad that I got that call and that I had the opportunity to swing by on my way home from Boston.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home