Saturday, August 18, 2007

Moving-In

I have been living in my new place for three weeks now and things are falling into place. I now have a few pictures hanging on the wall and all the books I own are crammed into one bookshelf. For the first time ever I have more closets then I can fill. My walk in closet houses all of my real-life clothes (ones that I can wear to work and out in public) and the other two just contain boxes, a vacuum cleaner and my coat. My kitchen is pretty small and the counter space is pretty much non-existent, but it serves me well as I don't really do all that much intense cooking. Everything seems to have its place and always seems to find its way back...believe it or not.

it's a small kitchen but it is great for the one chef in this house.


Small homage to the St.Louis blues, right over my desk where all the bill paying goes down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home