Wednesday, June 14, 2006

It is here, my Parents arrive today! At 2:00 I will be on a bus to meet them at the airport! I am so excited to see them I seriously can't wait! Until then I guess I will stroll about town, retrieve some grades and print off some hostel and flight reservation information, just to kill some time. Pretty much the same things I have been doing since Friday.
I was finished with my project Friday afternoon, all printed out and rendered, but I had to wait ‘till Monday until I could display my work in my studio. At noon, June 12th we posted our drawings and had a small crit at 3:00. However around 5:00 the Americans left early to go to old town square, where they had enormous TV screens set up to watch the Czech Republic take on the Americans in some World Cup Soccer action. Without much surprise I watched, along with a small group from the states, as the Czechs blasted 3 unanswered goals past our keeper. WE GOT KILLED. As we made our way through the crowd of Czech soccer fans, it felt like the biggest walk of shame anyone could take. I kept my head down and just wanted to make it out of there without being hassled.

Mack left for Amsterdam on Tuesday and it has been too quite without her here, and it is only been a day. But Carl and I will meet Mack, her two brothers, and Luke in Munich on the 19th and then we will head to Austria where we will meet Annie and Allison in Vienna while Mack's bros head back to the states. From there we will travel to Budapest and through Slovakia. On the 25th and 26th I will spend my last two days in Prague and soak as much of it into my skin as possible. On the 27 I head to Spain, first in Barcelona and then Madrid, for three days a piece. And that brings me to the 3rd of July when I board a plane at 11:20 and arrive in St. Louis around 7:10, 30 minutes to my house brings us to 7:40...so I will be in my door at about 7:45-7:50...I am calling it now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home