Monday, July 24, 2006

mmmmmmmmmmk I swear I will write about Spain, I swear! But for now I have some catching up to do here at home. I am currently working on my portfolio for an AIA St. Louis scholarship interview on Friday. And I think I might have actually started it before Sunday had God not decided to drop a tornado on St.Louis and cause our power to be out for three horrible miserable days. But it's all good cause when the lights came back I stood in shock for three seconds before running around the house turning all the lights on off, just cause i could! So long story short, by Friday Spain will be inducted in to the blog-o-fame.

As you can tell I am taking a break from my computer on my parents computer (at least this one has internet). Wow is that wrong. I have been for the past two days, finding drawings, finding photos, altering them in various ways, linking them into a spread in adobe in design and hoping that when I print them out for the first and only time on Wednesday that it will look great. I guess I could print it off more than once to safe guard against an ugly looking stack of papers, but when it's 11X17 color and Kinko’s is printing,[ ha ha can you say rip-off-ville?] needless to say once is enough.

But it is looking ok I have just a few minor alterations that will enviably take 10 hours but at least I can then say that I have completed some thing in which I have set out to do. Which reminds me, I gotta get back and re-link all of my Islamic mosque project drawings, whoo-hoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home